You must read this.... Dear Future Husband, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Easter and every other holiday I did not write to you. I miss you and writing to you. A lot has happened since I wrote to you, from clocking the big silver jubilee age, to a sweet attempt at adding good weight *this is the point where most of my friends will laugh or roll their eyes*. Most times, I wrote to you in my head, other times I was too busy building myself, dealing with life and change, to remember you. It got to a point where reality scared me from writing to you, but I am back and I hope it is for good. How body? Should I go on with our routine questions? Our beards nko? I have a confession sef, I no longer looooooove them. I just love them now. Today, I'm writing about the gospel according to Banky W and Adesua's engagement and the beautiful place called FRIENDZONE. ...
Comments
Post a Comment